- South Africa
During the period 1988 to 1995 Zwartkops Raceway proved beyond doubt that the Pretoria / Centurion venue was viable. The facility was supported by the public and proved to be very popular with competitors and associated sponsors.
The new Zwartkops International Raceway – completion February 2001:
- The new facility will comprise an international standard race track of 2.5km in length
- The circuit is designed along the latest in world racing circuits i.e. on the American “Amphitheatre” concept whereby 70% of the circuit is visible to spectators
- The focus of the new Zwartkops Raceway is on spectator viewing and facilities
- The venue and layout has been subjected to extensive acoustical environmental testing
- The facility is to be build for the sole use of high speed motoring both in the form of competition and driver development.
- The site, which is in close proximity to the highest population density in South Africa, is fully proclaimed for the use of motor sport.
|Currently no events are available|